In the event of severe or inclement weather, our office may be closed or be on a delayed opening schedule. Please call or email us to ensure we are in the office before you visit the courthouse.
Treasurer and Public Trustee: James R. Covington
Senior Deputy Treasurer: LaRay Becker-Patton
Junior Deputy Treasurer and Deputy Public Trustee: Ashley Erwin
Our office hours may be subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions. Our core hours are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Please contact our office to ensure we are in, if we are working remotely please leave us a voicemail at 719-743-2633 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to come in person.
Other Key Links
Our foreclosure sales are held on Thursday's, starting at 10:00 a.m. in the office of the Treasurer/Public Trustee. Please contact our office at 719-743-2633 to inquire about current foreclosure sales.
- 1st half Payment - Last Day of February
- 2nd Half Payment - June 15
- Full Payment - April 30
- Pay via phone, give our office a call for Credit Card Payments via phone.
- BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE, YOU MUST HAVE THIS BUREAU CODE: 7776040!
- YOU MUST ALSO KNOW YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AND AMOUNT DUE.
- Pay Online by Credit Card or Electronic Check, please use BUREAU CODE: 7776040
Lincoln County Treasurer’s Office is planning to do our 2021 Tax Lien Sale for 2020 taxes on November 4th, 2021. At this time, we plan to do another online auction with SRI, Inc. and Zeus Auction Program. Please check back after October 1st, 2021 for more information and links to register for the auction sale at that time.